Your privacy is important to High Performance Network, LLC. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that High Performance Network, LLC collects, and the ways in which High Performance Network, LLC uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
High Performance Network, LLC may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• information about your use of this website (including viewing and downloading information);
• information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including personal information);
• information about transactions carried out over this website (including purchasing services or products);
• information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including personal and professional information); and
• any other information that you send to High Performance Network, LLC.
Using personal information
High Performance Network, LLC may use your personal information to:
• enable your access to and use current and future services from the website;
• publish information about you, including photos and likeness of you, on the High Performance Network, LLC Web Site and distribute within marketing materials and communications;
• send to you products that you purchase;
• supply to you services that you purchase;
• send you statements and invoices;
• collect payments from you; and
• send you marketing communications.
Where High Performance Network, LLC discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, High Performance Network, LLC may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
High Performance Network, LLC will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website may be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
THigh Performance Network, LLC is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact High Performance Network, LLC
; mailto: or by mail to 2101 CityWest Blvd., Houston, TX 77042